Nowadays, hair fall is a major and the most common problem amongst many people. Though there are various products available in the market which assures to remove hair fall. But the best way is definitely to go natural. Hair fall occurs due to various reasons like dandruff pollution and even unhealthy diet. Thus, for a proper treatment, understanding the cause of the hairfall is extremely essential.
1. Wash Your Hair Regularly- dirt, pollution and dandruff weakens the roots and thus causes hair fall. Thus, it is essential to wash your hair regularly with a mild, preferably a herbal shampoo. Thus, a proper hair cleansing routine is extremely essential.
2. Hot Oil Massage- You can select any oil like olive oil, coconut or almond. What is required is to heat it and gently apply it on your scalp. You can leave it for one hour and then wash it off with a mild shampoo. This massage reduces hair fall to a great extent and also removes dandruff and unnecessary dryness of the scalp.
3. Massage Your Scalp Daily- Good massage increases the blood circulation and thus automatically reduces the hair fall. Lavender or almond oil are extremely beneficial and also increases hair growth.
4. Stay Away From Stress and Tension- This is a long proven reason that stress and tension leads to the premature graying of hair and also leads to excess hairfall. The best option to avoid this would be the practice of yoga or meditation.
5. Drink Adequate Water- Though often neglected but dryness of scalp can lead to dandruff and excess hairfall. Thus, to keep your scalp hydrated you to drink plenty of water.
6. Apply Green Tea- Warm green tea is one of the best antioxidants and it not only reduces hair fall but also increases the growth of hair. After application it is essential to wash it off with a mild shampoo or clean cold water.
7. Brush your Hair Regularly- Brushing will distribute the natural oil present in your hair and thus remove dryness and split ends. This will reduce the dandruff and make your hair naturally beautiful.
8. Apply Natural Juices- This is a herbal remedy to reduce hair fall. You can apply the juice of garlic, onion and ginger juice. The best way to do it is to leave it overnight and then wash it off with your regular shampoo.
9. Healthy Diet- Last but not the least, a poor diet can increase hair fall. Thus, a proper diet rich in fruits and vegetables is extremely essential.
So, follow these few natural tips and get blessed with a healthy and smooth hair.