1. Smudged line: Make a line of eyeliner on the upper lash line and smudge it with smudging brush or sponge. If needed, apply mascara or false lashes as well.
2. Smudged cat eye: Make a straight line on your upper lash line and give a straight jerk at the end of the eye, now smudge it with brush or sponge.
3. Classic cat eye: Make a thick on upper lash line with eyeliner and give a flick in the end. Intensity of thickness is low in the inner corner and high in the outer corner. Apply mascara to enhance its beauty.
4. Egyptian eye: Make a line on upper and lower lash line, give it some thickness. Make a pointed tip on outer corner and join both the corners.
5. Smoky eye: Same as smudged line, but intensity is high.