Want to make a perfectly Top Knot Bun then you are at the right place.If you're looking for different ways to style your toddler's hair, this Top Knot Bun is too cute for your toddler. If you love dressing your little girl up and want some trendy and stylish hairstyles then look at this tutorial. You can add a fun and little twist in normal bun by applying this step by step hairstyle tutorial.Here you get excited hairstyle about summer with this easy Top Knot Bun tutorial.
Take a look:
1. Take a baby sock and cut off the toe.
2. Make a headband by rolling it a shown in picture.
3. Gather all the hair and make a ponytail, secure it with thin rubber band and then apply the sock band which you made previously.
4. Separate the pony tail into two sections, half in front and half in back.
5. Bring the tube to the top of the pony tail. Tuck the ends of the pony tail around the tube.
6. When all of the hair is rolled around the tube, spread out the hair to cover the sock band.
7. Add a bow. You are done.