1. Bathe your kiddo in a laundry basket so their toys don't float away.
Note: NEVER leave your child unattended in a bath
2. Trace your little ones' feet so you don't need to take them shoe shopping with you.
3. Use a barrette to tighten up loose straps
4. Make frozen "pacifiers" to help soothe your teething baby's gums
Try making these frozen "pacifiers" out of breast milk, formula or water to help soothe their aches.
5. Administer medications with this ingenious idea.
6. Turn an old DVD case into a portable art kit.
7. Use an old lotion bottle to make the tap reachable to little hands.
Try this cool idea to make hand washing something your kids will be able to do on their own.
8. The perfect solution for a baby that likes to go all Houdini on their diaper.
9. Sick of kid mess in your car? Try this hack for a mess-less ride.
10. Clean up kid crumbs easily
11. Use trash bags to line your diaper pail
12. Satisfy their scribble cravings whilst buying yourself some couch time.
Let them express their inner Picasso by popping them in a large box with some crayons. They are contained (as is the scribbling) and you can sit down and have a coffee (or two)!