For Long Hair
See Here: 7 Important Do’s And Don’ts About Sleeping During Pregnancy
1. Sleeping on the left ensures proper blood supply to the baby and also keeps the heart healthy.
2. Sleeping on the back puts the entire pressure of the baby on your organs while sleeping on the stomach makes it terribly uncomfortable.
3. Get pillows that are specifically made for this phase. They lift and rest the right parts of your body.
4. During pregnancy the bladder gets weak and makes it difficult to hold urine. So you must avoid drinking 2 hours before sleeping or else you will have to frequent the loo the whole night.
5. Different trimesters mean different sizes of the abdomen and different comfort levels. So position yourself accordingly.
6. Wear loose clothes and give your body enough breathing space while sleeping.
7. Keep your mind free of all worries and try meditating before sleeping.
Browse More Articles
She Gives Birth To A Baby Boy, But When The Camera Zooms Out I Can Hardly Believe It - Speechless
What Your Palm Line Says About Your Love & Marriage
8 Mistakes You Should Know When You Washing Your Hair
This Woman Weighed Over 1000 Pounds...You Won't BELIEVE What She Looks Like Now!!
How to Remove Blackheads on Nose with Home Remedies
She Takes The Makeup Off This Doll With Nail Polish Remover. When You See The End? AMAZING!
How to Fishtail Braid Your Own Hair? - Hairstyle Ideas
Cool Ponytail Tutorials and Ideas
The Criss Cross Bun Cool Hairstyle Tutorial
After You Find Out What Pineapples Can Do To Your Breast, You Will Never Stop Eating Them!
Learn Here: Cool Ponytail Tutorials and Ideas
Curly Bun for Straight Hair - Tutorial
Half Up Rose Braided Bun Hairstyle Tutorial
Cut Crease Makeup for Hooded Eyes
HOW OFTEN YOU SHOULD HAVE SEX ACCORDING TO YOUR AGE (CHART)?
10 SIGNS INDICATING THAT YOUR PARTNER NO LONGER LOVES YOU
| Copyright © 2012 CA Web Pages. All rights resevered.