If you crave to get blessed with a naturally glowing and smooth skin, you can follow these few homemade remedies which will definitely regenerate your skin tissues and bless you with a glowing skin.
Made Gramflour & Papaya Face Mask
1. Besan and Gramflour are Excellent Scrubs- If you desire to exfoliate your skin and remove the dead skin on your face naturally, you can apply besan and gramflour. After washing you can actually experience a soft and supple skin.
2. Banana and Milk- For a fair and smooth skin, you can make a smooth paste of banana and milk and then apply on your skin. According to dermatologists this facial mask almost acts like botox. After application it should be kept for 15-20 minutes and then washed off with cold water.
3. Use Vinegar As A Skin Toner- If you desire to use a skin toner to tighten your skin, you can apply vinegar. This can actually work wonders on your skin and is definitely the most trusted product since ancient days.
4. Apply Coconut Water- if you can manage to drink coconut water regularly it will flush out all the toxins from the skin. Its application too removes blackheads and unwanted marks from the skin.
5. Apply Lemon Juice- A mixture of olive oil, lemon juice and almond oil helps in exfoliating the skin and can create a magically smooth skin. This is one of the most trusted household remedy by most girls.
6. Potato- If you have been suffering from dark spots and sun burns, potato juice can indeed be of great help. A potato face pack can also lighten your skin tone and make you look more appealing.
7. Drink Plenty of Water- there can be no better natural remedy other than drinking plenty of water. Water washes away all the toxins from your body and blesses you with a hydrated skin. Adequate water also removes extra oil from your face which causes pimples and scars.
8. A Healthy Diet- No matter how much you try, a healthy and nutritious diet can obviously bless you with a soft and supple skin. Excess of greasy food will automatically increase the oil level and leave a dull skin which lacks lustre and natural glow.
9. Regular Exercise And Yoga- Physical exercise and yoga not only helps in keeping your body active but also works wonders for your skin. Even regular exercise helps to regenerate your skin tissues and thus bless you with a soft and supple skin.
These are some of the few natural guidelines which can bless you with a naturally radiant and glowing skin.